Kerala Hill Station Tour Package
Cochin – Munnar (2N) – Thekkady (1N) – Cochin
Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives and beautiful backwaters.
|Sedan||Ertiga||Innova 6+1||Innova 7+1|
|From Cochin Airport||₹8600||₹9300||₹10000||₹ 10400|
Cochin - Munnar
Arriving at cochin international airport, proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit
• Cheyyara waterfalls
• Valara waterfalls
On arrival, check in to your hotel. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, we go for full day Munnar Tour. Visit
o Eravikulam national park (Raja Malai)
o Mattupetty dam
o Tea estates
o Eco point
o Spice plantation
o Rose garden
o Photo point
o Blossom park
o Kundale lake
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Munnar - Thekkady
After the Breakfast Checkout the Hotel, drive for Thekkady. Arrive Thekkady and transfer to hotel. The town also houses one of world’s most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries. Lying at an altitude of 700-1900m above sea level, Periyar has a cool and comfortable climate.
- Activity Camp Visit
- Enjoy an Elephant ride through a small spice plantation
- Kalaripayattu – an ancient South Indian martial art and one of the oldest fighting systems in existence today.
Overnight at the hotel.
Thekkady - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, Checkout the Hotel, drive to Cochin by road and drop off at Airport for your onwards journey.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
• All Transport Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 – hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance Fees & Guide charges
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Terms & Conditions
• Rates are based on cabs Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned cab, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category taxi.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable