Sabarimala and Guruvayur Temple Tour
Temple Tour in Kerala
God is everywhere in Kerala, and that’s perhaps the reason why it is called the God’s own country. With temples as old as 2000 years that have defied drawn-out wars and the ruthless passage of time, Kerala is a surprisingly relaxed state that offers plenty in terms of spiritual enlightenment. The vast and crowded temple complexes of Kerala offer a fascinating experience of a rich and thriving culture. For all those looking for a tour that can fill their heart with divinity then we offer a good deal on temple tour in Kerala. We have come up with three days package that will allow you to explore the main pilgrimage hubs of central Kerala. Over this three days package, you will explore the pilgrimage hubs of attractions like Guruvayoor, Cochin, Sabarimala, Pamba etc. So, don’t wait any further. Immerse yourself in Kerala’s religious heritage and humanitarian culture by opting for this spiritual tour to Kerala.
|From Cochin Airport
Cochin - Sabarimala
Arriving at cochin international airport, proceed to Sabarimala. Enroute visit
• Erumeli Temple
• Pamba Temple
• Sabarimala Temple night staying there.
Sabarimala - Guruvayur
Today we Visit
• Chengannur Parthasarathy Temple
• Ettumanoor Temple
• Chottanikkara Temple
• Thriprayar Temple
• Kodungallor Temple
• Guruvayur Temple
Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Guruvayur - Cochin
Enjoy a lazy morning in the hotel. After breakfast, Checkout the Hotel,
• Mammiyoor Temple
• Elephant Camp
• Vadakumantha Temple
Drive to Cochin by road and drop off at Airport for your onwards journey.
• Sightseeing as per the itinerary
• Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
• All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
• All Transport Related Taxes
• GST & all Government Taxes
• A 24 – hour helpline.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• No Hidden Cost
- Hotel Accommodation
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
Terms & Conditions
• Rates are based on cabs Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned cab, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category taxi.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable